Tip: If you change the operation type to duplicate you will get a new identical app with the new name you enter.
Once you have created an App you can easily rename, duplicate or delete it.
To rename or duplicate an App
- Right click (control+click on a mac) on the App in the App Navigator in the Apps column and choose Rename or Duplicate from the menu.
- Next choose Rename or Duplicate from the operation type drop-down menu and type in a suitable name and click Rename or Duplicate App to finish.
Duplicating an App is an easy way to use an App as a template as you will get an identical app with the new name you enter.
Note: If you rename an App that you have already published and shared with your clients or others the App will no longer work on their devices. You will need to resend a link to the renamed App for them to install it again under the new name.
To Delete an App
- Right click on the App in the App Navigator in the Apps column and choose Delete from the menu.
- A warning dialogue will appear click:
- Yes delete App to confirm the action and proceed or
- Cancel to keep the App
Tip: You can also change the App Setting from Private to Public on the Menu that appears when you right-click the App.
keywords: naming app - renaming