Creating an app that is branded with the logo, color scheme and contact info for another business is a simple task.
It's a good idea to allocate one of your MyPhotoApp Brands for your third party business Apps. this will allow you to keep them separate from your own business Apps. For example, your Main MyPhotoApp brand ID is InspirationsPhotography and you have decided to start creating Apps for other businesses. If you set up a new brand you can choose a suitable name for this side of your business, such as InspirationsApps, this will then appear in the URL for all your third party Apps.
You can do this easily.
- Click on the SETUP tab and choose Add New Brand - remember you can save up to 9 customised Brands in addition to your main brand.
- Type in a suitable name for your new Brand - eg InspirationsApps and click Create a New brand. You will get a confirmation message.
- Click on the BUILDER tab and choose the new brand from the Brand drop-down list.
- The create New App dialogue will appear.
Now you are ready to start setting up your first Third party business App. If you don't want to set up a new brand simply click on the CREATE NEW APP Button to start.
- Click on the layout settings button and change the color and SEO settings for the client.
- Click SAVE THIS APP ONLY button to close the dialog. This will cause the color and SEO changes to only effect this app.
- If you have a logo section, drag the current jpeg to the trash and upload the clients logo image. (This will now only update the logo in the current app)
- Click on the cog icon next to the Contact Buttons section. This will bring up a dialog. For each button icon at the bottom of the dialog, click on it and make changes appropriate for the business that you are creating the app for.
You have now finished customising the brand ID for your client. it's a good idea at this stage to save it as a template that you can use as the starting point for any future Apps you create for this client.
- Click on the SAVE AS TEMPLATE button
- In the Name field under NEW TEMPLATE type in a suitable name for your clients brand ID and click SAVE AS NEW TEMPLATE
- Your new Template App will appear in the App Navigator
To keep your Apps organised create a new folder for your Client Business Apps, you can then create a subfolder for each client you create apps for and drag the template app into it.
Now you are ready to start using your template to create a new business App for your client.
- Click on the CREATE APP button
- Use the drop-down arrow on the USE YOUR TEMPLATE field and select the template you just created.
- Click CREATE NEW APP
That's it you are now ready to add images or whatever else you want to the app and publish. You have now created an app for a third party vendor.
TIP: If you have a big client and expect to create a bunch of apps for their business, you might choose to allocate a MyPhotoApp brand (via the setup tab) for them. This will allow you to set up their brand in the usual way to save their customized Brand ID and store all the apps you create for them.
Example Use: If you work with Realtors, you could create a custom branded app as an add-on for them to market their listings.