Yes, it is by using a feature called custom sections and there is an instructional Video that shows you how.
You can use this technique to copy a section from one app to another app.
Custom sections save content (words, settings), but do not save media.
Here are written instructions provided by Nancy Wagner:
Save Custom Section
- First step – need to Save your selected Custom Section
- Click/hold in middle of section box, as if going to re-arrange.
-Drag like going to re-arrange – keep moving up, drop onto “Add Section/+”
- Will see pop-up: “Custom Section Added: [section Title]”
- Caution – Be sure to click right in middle and drag straight up!
To view Saved Custom Section -
- When created, click “Add Section” button.
- New pop-up box: “Add A New Layout Section”
- At bottom, will see – “Custom Sections” – where your Custom Section/s are listed
- In future, can click a selected Custom Section to add to app.
To make changes to Custom Section -
- Sample: Model Application
- Click “Add Section/+” box
- See “Custom Sections” at bottom of pop-up box
- Cannot change an individual Custom Section in “Add New Layout Section,” so …
- Close “Custom Sections” pop-up
- Go to the Custom Section (example: Model Application) in the left column/Layout Sections
- Click cog (left of section) which opens Form Settings pop-up box
- Make changes as you would in app creation
- Then, drag straight up to “Add Section/+” box from below in Layout Sections column
When “Add Section/+” box is clicked, and “New Layout Section” pop up box opens, you’ll see two/2 Custom Sections at bottom.
In example: 1- Model Application & 2- Model Application (the modified section).
- If you want to have different Custom Sections in a template, leave all the Custom Sections
- If you want to have only certain Custom Sections in an individual app, just drag any you do NOT want included into the Trash (trash in the Add a New Layout Section/pop-up box)
Kim to update