If you want to add a map to your app, here are the following steps:
- Go to google maps (http://maps.google.com) and find your location.
- Click on the menu button in the upper left
- Select share or embed
- Select the embed tab
- Copy the URL.
- In MyPhotoApp, add a HTML section.
- Paste the URL you copied in step 5. It will look something: <iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d3117.051730544184!2d-90.1869649839221!3d38.624690979613696!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x87c0f0607541e5b5%3A0x79ed2889c696a834!2sThe+Gateway+Arch!5e0!3m2!1sen!2sus!4v1480109655182" width="600" height="450" frameborder="0" style="border:0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Change the width="600" parameter to width="100%"
You can embed other this as well, like a Google Calendar:
Here is an older way of doing it:
You can use IFrame sections in Apps to add a wide variety of different web content. One of the most popular items people often add is Google Maps.
On the training tab in the builder, there is a video labeled: IFrame Section - Embed Web Content -- this will show you how to include a Google map in your App. It is possible to add other Google content such as Google Calendar in the same way.
Click here to view the video
If you want to embed a google map into your apps using the iframe section, you also will need to have an api key. You can generate your own, or you can use one generated for the MyPhotoApp: AIzaSyCPvxQCVXRUApgXzulzBQfEZuaetkr2zoY
This only works if you are using the default App URL of http://m.mp-app.com. If you have set up a custom URL for your apps, you will need to create your own google map api key.
Keywords: API code - Google calendar